YOUR HEALTH, OUR HEALTH, OUR PRIORITY
Despite the particular context in which we currently live, we want you to spend a peaceful holiday.
Your safety and ours being our priority, we have adapted our practices to the situation in order to guarantee you maximum hygiene and safety.
We have always paid particular attention to the cleanliness of Chilo Tipi. However, given the circumstances, we have chosen to review our procedures from the preparation of your stay to your departure. Our procedures are developed from the health protocol proposed by l’Union Nationale pour la Promotion de la Location de Vacances (UNPLV).
We will be happy to welcome you while respecting the “barrier gestures” and the social distancing that is required. Also, the visit of the house, the inventory of entry and exit will be done with only one person from your group and with a mask.
Here is our special COVID-19 protocol:
Today, even meticulous cleaning is no longer enough and that is why:
- All rooms are ventilated 15 minutes before any cleaning procedure and as far as possible, the windows remain open during cleaning.
- We wash our hands methodically before and after each cleaning.
- We clean all the surfaces present in the house with detergents so as to remove dirt, grease, dust and germs. Once the surfaces are clean, we apply a disinfectant.
- We pay particular attention to frequently touched surfaces such as light switches and wires, door, window and furniture handles, tap handles, stair railing, household appliances …
- The laundry is washed by dry cleaning service and respects the disinfection standards in force.
- According to health recommendations, to limit the spread of germs and avoid unnecessary handling of the bed linen, we leave it to you to make the beds.
- In addition to the usual cleaning products, we disinfect the surfaces of the SANYTOL cleaner / disinfectant.
- We spray SANYTOL disinfectant solution on the furnishing (sofas, cushions, chair seats …).
During the cleaning sessions we wear gloves, a disposable mask and a pair of dedicated shoes (the shoes with which we arrive at Chilo Tipi staying outside).
All our products comply with standard EN14476.
Furthermore, in order to limit the spread of germs, we provide you with an iPad in the accommodation.
Disinfected after each rental, we encourage you to use it and to prefer it to paper documentation.
On this tablet we have installed various tourist documents and applications.
However, please do NOT USE this device outside of Chilo Tipi, do NOT CHANGING its adjustment parameters and do NOT DOWNLOADING AND/OR INSTALLING any other applications.
At your disposal in the house :
- Hydroalcoholic gel
- 1 surgical mask per person
- Paper towels
- Disposable handkerchiefs
- Liquid hand soap
- Household disinfectant products (standard EN14476)
- Disinfectant tablets for the dishwasher (standard EN14476)